Online application form:
- Each online application form is meant for one person only. Separate application has to be filed for each applicant.
- Furnish information exactly in the manner asked for in the forms, especially the names, address and date of birth.
- Applicants are required to verify the application details before submitting the online application. They have an option to save the online application form, in case it is not to be submitted.
- Once the online application form is submitted by the applicant, then further modifications are not allowed.
- Hence applicants are requested to check and validate the details before submitting the online application form.
- Applicants are requested to keep the Application Id (generated automatically after the submission of online form) for further communications.
- Applicant can schedule the appointment as per his/ her convenience with the concerned Indian Mission.
- Each applicant to schedule a separate appointment with the Indian Mission
Process for filling up online application form:
- Applicant visits the above mentioned web link and selects the Indian Mission from where he intends to apply for the Visa from the tab “Select Mission”.
- Applicant fills the application on-line as per the forms standardized by the Ministry.
- After filling the form and submitting it, the system shall automatically generate a Application Id. Applicants are requested to keep this Application Id for further communications with the concerned Indian Mission.
- System will automatically ask the Applicant for the following confirmation: “Select ‘Yes’ if the applicant want to seek appointment and make payment online or ‘No’ if the applicant just want to print the submitted application form.”
- If the applicant response is “No”, then it is requested by the applicant to take the print out of the submitted online application form and approach the concerned Indian Mission for submission of the online form along with supporting documents.
If the response from applicant is “yes” then the system automatically takes the link to perform the following:
- Selection of Date and Time of appointment at the concerned Indian Mission
- Calculation of Visa fee, service charge, VAT etc. as applicable according to the Visa type
- ePayment using service provider’s payment system
- In case the facility of Appointment Scheduling and e-Payment is not available for the concerned Indian mission, then applicant has to take the printout of the online application form and visit the concerned Indian Mission to submit the same along with supporting documents and make the payment.
* The e-payment facility is not available for all the Indian Missions abroad. Wherever the said facility is not available, it is requested to kindly submit the application submission fees to either the out sourcing agency or to the Mission directly along with the supporting documents.